Wednesday, April 15, 2009

First Year Portfolio

So as most of you may know I've been working on my portfolio all semester. The last 2 weeks, and even 1 week, have been horrible. Staying at school until 4am shooting assignments for our portfolio, going in late to print and getting up early to edit. What got me through these rough times was probably he fact that I knew it had to et done, along with a little help from Rockstar energy drinks at 12am when I'm about to drive home. Portfolio has been a very stressful time for everybody in this course and I would just like to share my hard work with all of you, to see what you think of it as well. As I'm writing this, 4 professors are in the room next to me marking all of our portfolios, and we all go in and get our marks on Monday. Hope I did well!

Just so you know which image is which category, here's the list:
1: Photomacrography
2: Consumer Portrait
3: Photo - Illustration
4: High Key Portrait
5: Metal
6: Glass
7: Low Key Portrait
8: Interior Architecture
9: Self-Directed
10: Environmental Portrait







No comments:

Post a Comment